LOL I didn't make it. Haha, no surprise. Me and Geneva sucked hecka baaad. Once we were in front of the judges, omgosh, my mind went blank. I couldn't think of the jumps, kicks, the cheer, or the last part of the dance. RAGASA and Francis made it, duuh. And some girl named Adriana and Julia! Haha, four people brruh. :) I'm happy for them! :D I thought I'd be really sad afterwards, guess not. Haha. Too bad Mimi never got a chance to try out cos of EAOP. xP
Anywho, I messed my room up this morning looking for my shorts. Soo now I have to re clean/organize my drawers AND closet. Stupid Leslie. -__-
* Currently hearing
My brother and dad talking about cars.
Borrring.
Anywho, I messed my room up this morning looking for my shorts. Soo now I have to re clean/organize my drawers AND closet. Stupid Leslie. -__-
* Currently hearing
My brother and dad talking about cars.
Borrring.
No comments:
Post a Comment