Talk about the time Krystina's mom asked me how I lost weight?
OMGULAY! That was soo weird. We were at Silver Legacy at a buffet, and her mom was looking at me. And like, she just came out and said it,
"How did you lose so much weight Leslie? Went I saw you before I was wondering."
And I was all like,
"I don't know?"
Awkwaaaaaaaard. -___- I guess I was really that fat in middle school. xP
* Currently listening to
The Way You Make Me Feel - Michael Jackson.
Love this song though. Oh and the weather is warming up! Yeeee! Still tired, blaah.
Did you watch Bianca's farting video yet? It's down there VV. Turn up the volume, or you'll miss the best part. ;)
OMGULAY! That was soo weird. We were at Silver Legacy at a buffet, and her mom was looking at me. And like, she just came out and said it,
"How did you lose so much weight Leslie? Went I saw you before I was wondering."
And I was all like,
"I don't know?"
Awkwaaaaaaaard. -___- I guess I was really that fat in middle school. xP
* Currently listening to
The Way You Make Me Feel - Michael Jackson.
Love this song though. Oh and the weather is warming up! Yeeee! Still tired, blaah.
Did you watch Bianca's farting video yet? It's down there VV. Turn up the volume, or you'll miss the best part. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment