Seems like every month I go through some period of sadness. It's sooo stupid, and I don't understand why I'm like this. And I hate it when people try to help me telling me useless information that has nothing to do with my situation.
When I think about it, I have a great life. I have two parents that love and provide, I have a great sister, I have a somewhat protective brother, I'm pretty close to my family and cousins, I have awesome friends, I have my own room when my parents gave up their room for my brother, I'm growing as a person, I'm getting into a very helpful youth, and other things. Seems like when I'm sad I can ONLY focus on the worst. And idk, I've just been going through somethings and I don't know what to do with my life. Should I only try to please my parents and leave my friends, should I go to bible study and give it a chance or not go at all, should I pierce my ear without my parents consent or just go for it with my sister, should I keep slacking in school even though it's my future or be a typical teenage girl only focusing on getting a boyfriend? I should find a balance, yeah yeah, but lately I haven't been able to find one. And it's scary, I know, I know these tiny problems might be nothing to you, but lately I haven't been getting much sleep and these small things are just tearing me apart. I can't concentrate on anything without my head throbbing. If you've read my previous blogs I don't get more than 1 consecutive hour of sleep. I wake up every 30 - 45 minutes. I don't even know why, and it's making me break out. :( I feel like I need to cry, but I can't understand why. I just, iono. I wanna call someone to help me, but I don't know what I'll say, plus I don't wanna bother them cos my problems don't concern anyone but my crappy self.
Just yenno, let it out. Tiny problems? I know, it's just really dumb I really can't think straight.
* Currently listening to
When I think about it, I have a great life. I have two parents that love and provide, I have a great sister, I have a somewhat protective brother, I'm pretty close to my family and cousins, I have awesome friends, I have my own room when my parents gave up their room for my brother, I'm growing as a person, I'm getting into a very helpful youth, and other things. Seems like when I'm sad I can ONLY focus on the worst. And idk, I've just been going through somethings and I don't know what to do with my life. Should I only try to please my parents and leave my friends, should I go to bible study and give it a chance or not go at all, should I pierce my ear without my parents consent or just go for it with my sister, should I keep slacking in school even though it's my future or be a typical teenage girl only focusing on getting a boyfriend? I should find a balance, yeah yeah, but lately I haven't been able to find one. And it's scary, I know, I know these tiny problems might be nothing to you, but lately I haven't been getting much sleep and these small things are just tearing me apart. I can't concentrate on anything without my head throbbing. If you've read my previous blogs I don't get more than 1 consecutive hour of sleep. I wake up every 30 - 45 minutes. I don't even know why, and it's making me break out. :( I feel like I need to cry, but I can't understand why. I just, iono. I wanna call someone to help me, but I don't know what I'll say, plus I don't wanna bother them cos my problems don't concern anyone but my crappy self.
Just yenno, let it out. Tiny problems? I know, it's just really dumb I really can't think straight.
* Currently listening to
Can I Have This Dance - HSM3 Soundtrack.
My clksdnmvervklermv head, neck, back, and legs hurt like a dskjcnfikvnkrv. >:(
→ On repeat.My clksdnmvervklermv head, neck, back, and legs hurt like a dskjcnfikvnkrv. >:(
Bianca,
Today or yesterday, whatever was pretty cool. Thanks for the invite, today's weather was indescribably beautiful.
Bye, goodnight I guess. =/
Today or yesterday, whatever was pretty cool. Thanks for the invite, today's weather was indescribably beautiful.
Bye, goodnight I guess. =/
No comments:
Post a Comment