Cut my wrist on accident. :( It hurt soo bad, I hate knives. -__- And I'm about to take a shower, soo that going to sting. ):< Stupid Leslie.
I just want to happy again, I don't care if it's temporary. Just be happy, I don't know why everything bothers me. Blaaaah. "You need professional help." Thanks stupid dljvnkrfls.
I'm tired of everyone in this stupid house. I'm tired of my brother being rude to everyone, I'm tired of my sister eating in my room, I'm tired of my dad's nagging, I'm tired of my mom's smoking without caring that every time I see her go outside I break into tears, and I'm tired of the way I can't handle my emotions like I used to. I'm just physically defeated, I could hardly get outta bed lately. I wanna run, just ruuun away from everything. But I won't. Ugh, I have a headache. Bye.
* Currently listening to
Heaven - Dj Sammy.
I just want to happy again, I don't care if it's temporary. Just be happy, I don't know why everything bothers me. Blaaaah. "You need professional help." Thanks stupid dljvnkrfls.
I'm tired of everyone in this stupid house. I'm tired of my brother being rude to everyone, I'm tired of my sister eating in my room, I'm tired of my dad's nagging, I'm tired of my mom's smoking without caring that every time I see her go outside I break into tears, and I'm tired of the way I can't handle my emotions like I used to. I'm just physically defeated, I could hardly get outta bed lately. I wanna run, just ruuun away from everything. But I won't. Ugh, I have a headache. Bye.
* Currently listening to
Heaven - Dj Sammy.
No comments:
Post a Comment