I really can't stand these texts and messages.
Mkay, one..
TWO people told this one dude that I liked him, and now he's tryna "get to know me" What the hecck, first of all, those two people don't know vldknjfsle about me. Two, why would you try to get to know me through MySpace? Three, I don't even think of you that way. Last, leave me alone.
Dos..
Soo some sucker gave my number to some guy I met like two years ago, and now he won't stop texting me. LEAVE ME ALONE. -_______-
Three..
Sncfldkng is trying to hook me up with Svdlknvr and I don't want him. I don't like him like that, and I don't plan on liking him like that. I don't want anymore texts in the middle of the night. I wake every freakin 40 minutes, and I don't need another text 2 minutes after I already fell asleep. I don't want you to call. Again, leave me alone.
All I want is some space from everything. But I need to stay online so people can contact me about stuff and I can't turn off my phone for the same reason. I know my dad would be more that happy to unplug the house phone. This is why I'm missing school, I just need something to keep me busy. Seriously, leave me alone. Why don't I have the guts to tell them straight up? Cos I'm a big fat woos. -____-
Yes, another "angry, mad, annoyed" blog. I'm usually not even like this in the summer, I'm usually very happy. Idunno what the cfklndslirg is wrong with me. I hate myself right now, seriously. ):<
* Currently hearing
Parents snoring and Kim Possible.
LEAVE ME ALONE, SERIOUSLY.
Mkay, one..
TWO people told this one dude that I liked him, and now he's tryna "get to know me" What the hecck, first of all, those two people don't know vldknjfsle about me. Two, why would you try to get to know me through MySpace? Three, I don't even think of you that way. Last, leave me alone.
Dos..
Soo some sucker gave my number to some guy I met like two years ago, and now he won't stop texting me. LEAVE ME ALONE. -_______-
Three..
Sncfldkng is trying to hook me up with Svdlknvr and I don't want him. I don't like him like that, and I don't plan on liking him like that. I don't want anymore texts in the middle of the night. I wake every freakin 40 minutes, and I don't need another text 2 minutes after I already fell asleep. I don't want you to call. Again, leave me alone.
All I want is some space from everything. But I need to stay online so people can contact me about stuff and I can't turn off my phone for the same reason. I know my dad would be more that happy to unplug the house phone. This is why I'm missing school, I just need something to keep me busy. Seriously, leave me alone. Why don't I have the guts to tell them straight up? Cos I'm a big fat woos. -____-
Yes, another "angry, mad, annoyed" blog. I'm usually not even like this in the summer, I'm usually very happy. Idunno what the cfklndslirg is wrong with me. I hate myself right now, seriously. ):<
* Currently hearing
Parents snoring and Kim Possible.
LEAVE ME ALONE, SERIOUSLY.
No comments:
Post a Comment