I have to wake up oober early, like 7, take a shower, get ready, walk to Dandan's house & get there before 9, cook w/ her & Maryjo, walk more, vnsdnsilerf, walk again, and yeah. I'm confused about everything. Haha, oh well.
I've killed 10 spiders around the house, just today. -____- SCARY! Lol, I'm facing my fears. :O And for some odd reason, my room was burning hot! It is right now, it's like a heat wave in here. Then once I walk through my door, it's nice and cool. What the heck, right?
I cooked pasta for my family today, it tasted good. Haha.
* Currently listening to
I AM....SASHA FIERCE; the whole cd thaang.
Broken-Hearted Girl - Beyonce.
I've killed 10 spiders around the house, just today. -____- SCARY! Lol, I'm facing my fears. :O And for some odd reason, my room was burning hot! It is right now, it's like a heat wave in here. Then once I walk through my door, it's nice and cool. What the heck, right?
I cooked pasta for my family today, it tasted good. Haha.
* Currently listening to
I AM....SASHA FIERCE; the whole cd thaang.
Broken-Hearted Girl - Beyonce.
No comments:
Post a Comment