Was soo tiring, I'm like sooo blah right now, tryna hurry. Haha. Uhm, I woke up around 7 and my parents told me they were going to Reno, again. -__- Then I called Lea and woke her up, when she said I better be ready. Lol, and Mimi picked me up and her mommy drove us. And from there we started mixing the batter for the German chocolate brownies, ground beef, and mac&cheese. Too a while for the ground beef to cook cos it still needed to defrost LEA! It's all good though, cos I'm a good cook. Heeh.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRYSTINA RAGASA! (:
"You're my best.. girl friend." - Somone didn't wanna insult Jet or Kevin eh? Lol.We were soo off schedule, we got at the park kinda late and blah blah blah. We didn't do the letter thing, even though I was prepared. ;) No one else was. Too bad Bianca couldn't go, she has a fever. :( BBQing at the park sucked, everyone who tried to help sucked. Haha. BG crashed, but whatever I guess. Kennan got Krystina TWO pinatas, she named one Alfred or something like that. Haha. Uhm, oh, since I got my nails done like last weekend, and they're glued on and crap. Uhm, yeah, my thumb started bleeding inside the fake nail. Pretty gross, hurt so much, I can hardly text. -___- We ditched BG and went to Heron Bay for awhile, I saw my old house, I miss living there. :( Since I wore a tank top, I was freeeezing. -___-
Hmm, Krystina went to my house afterwards. Something in Tommy's car spilled and smelled like crap. OMGOSH, I washed Lea's blankets, Bryan's table cloths, my bag, my other two bags, and my wallet cos they smelled soo bad. After Krystina left around 9:30 I went to my couch and fell asleep in a flash. Then next thing I knoow some one's poking me, my sister, and asking me if I threw a party. Cos my house was a messs. I just finished cleaning dishes, folding the stuff I washed, and vacuuming. Soooo tired, but now I can't sleep. Oh, Krystina looooves my room and she thought my pasta tasted good. Haha, thanks. "It looks like a teenager room." Lol.
Tomorrow should be interesting, I'm going to Walnut Creek with Krystina and who ever else can go. I haven't asked my mom yet, but they can't exactly stop me. xP "Rebel years" though braah. xD
I'm hecka sorry I missed Bible study though. -____- I shoulda left the party a little early, I could've made it. xP Hope I didn't miss much.
I finally got my stuff back from Lea, and I gave her stuff back to her. But now, she has my tank top and I have a whole truck load of her stuff, since her mommy picked her up instead of Tommy dropping her. S'all goood though, she gave me my yearbook back after like 3 weeks, and she wrote hecka much. It made me cry, no joke. Like seriously, it was sooo meaningful to me. Thanks Dandan.
What else, what else, what else? Well, that's all I can think about. Sooo I'd like the thank Bryan for thinking of the idea of a surprise party, Yvonne for a lot, Lea for making everything a lot more organized that it would've been w/out her, Maryjo cos she help "shield" the oil, Mimi for the necessities for eating haha, Tommy for being the bus driver, and yeah hecka mooore. Bye and goodnight.
* Currently hearing
Ice Cream Paint Job - Dorrough Music
Cos my dad's calling me and that's his ringtone. Lol
+ TOMMY PROMISED ME THAT HE'LL TEACH ME TO DRIVE. AND I GET TO DRIVE HIS COROLLA! (:
Hmm, Krystina went to my house afterwards. Something in Tommy's car spilled and smelled like crap. OMGOSH, I washed Lea's blankets, Bryan's table cloths, my bag, my other two bags, and my wallet cos they smelled soo bad. After Krystina left around 9:30 I went to my couch and fell asleep in a flash. Then next thing I knoow some one's poking me, my sister, and asking me if I threw a party. Cos my house was a messs. I just finished cleaning dishes, folding the stuff I washed, and vacuuming. Soooo tired, but now I can't sleep. Oh, Krystina looooves my room and she thought my pasta tasted good. Haha, thanks. "It looks like a teenager room." Lol.
Tomorrow should be interesting, I'm going to Walnut Creek with Krystina and who ever else can go. I haven't asked my mom yet, but they can't exactly stop me. xP "Rebel years" though braah. xD
I'm hecka sorry I missed Bible study though. -____- I shoulda left the party a little early, I could've made it. xP Hope I didn't miss much.
I finally got my stuff back from Lea, and I gave her stuff back to her. But now, she has my tank top and I have a whole truck load of her stuff, since her mommy picked her up instead of Tommy dropping her. S'all goood though, she gave me my yearbook back after like 3 weeks, and she wrote hecka much. It made me cry, no joke. Like seriously, it was sooo meaningful to me. Thanks Dandan.
What else, what else, what else? Well, that's all I can think about. Sooo I'd like the thank Bryan for thinking of the idea of a surprise party, Yvonne for a lot, Lea for making everything a lot more organized that it would've been w/out her, Maryjo cos she help "shield" the oil, Mimi for the necessities for eating haha, Tommy for being the bus driver, and yeah hecka mooore. Bye and goodnight.
* Currently hearing
Ice Cream Paint Job - Dorrough Music
Cos my dad's calling me and that's his ringtone. Lol
+ TOMMY PROMISED ME THAT HE'LL TEACH ME TO DRIVE. AND I GET TO DRIVE HIS COROLLA! (:
No comments:
Post a Comment