You know what I hate? I hate people who talk crap. My brother, OMGosh, you would not believe how much crap he talks about his ONLY TWO friends and our FAMILY. Like really? Is that all you do? He doesn't even call our cousins "Ate" or "Kuya". No respect? Yeah, none what so ever. It's getting me heated, swear. His only two friends is a guy from middle school and a new guy he just met at auto class. -____- After they leave our house from playing video games or some crap, he talks about them with my dad. And my dad just listens to him vent. And me and my sister are hecka thinking, why are they here and why do you call them your friends if you talk this much? Ugggh, and just now he started talking about my cousins that don't talk to him, but still talk to me and my sister. I wonder why. xP
Well, okay. Thanks for reading my vent about my brother. He's still living here with his family when just a year ago he was in Sac. Bet he's going to live with my parents 'til he's 40. -__- I see the new 59 year old virgin. Maybe older.
Oh, so my sister just tried to open my door when it's locked. I just LOVE how people complain that my door's always locked. Because when just normally closed they don't bother to knock. When it's locked they go nuts trying to open it. Are you kidding me? Do I have NO privacy. When I go to their room, they don't see me just opening their freakin door, I KNOCK. If they'd just knock before they came in, my door wouldn't always be locked.
* Currently hearing
My brother's trash talk, the toilet flushing, and a beer commercial.
Everything irritates me lately, kinda sucks. I guess I'll blog again tonight, when I can't sleep, again. -___- Byerrs.
Well, okay. Thanks for reading my vent about my brother. He's still living here with his family when just a year ago he was in Sac. Bet he's going to live with my parents 'til he's 40. -__- I see the new 59 year old virgin. Maybe older.
Oh, so my sister just tried to open my door when it's locked. I just LOVE how people complain that my door's always locked. Because when just normally closed they don't bother to knock. When it's locked they go nuts trying to open it. Are you kidding me? Do I have NO privacy. When I go to their room, they don't see me just opening their freakin door, I KNOCK. If they'd just knock before they came in, my door wouldn't always be locked.
* Currently hearing
My brother's trash talk, the toilet flushing, and a beer commercial.
Everything irritates me lately, kinda sucks. I guess I'll blog again tonight, when I can't sleep, again. -___- Byerrs.
No comments:
Post a Comment