I did absolutely nothing today. What a waste of my life. Maybe I should have joined EAOP, cos at least it's something to do. Maybe next year, who knows.
You would not believe how lazy I was today. My sister even offered to go somewhere, but my fat lard body didn't wanna get out of bed or leave the house. I'm gaining weight and it's disgusting to see. It's weird cos I hardly have an appetite, so like I eat twice a day. THAT'S SOO BAD.
I need to buy less tight shirts, seriously. It feels so uncomfortable. -__- And I want more Hollister jeans, cos my other jeans from other places are super ugly. And I hecka realized I have like two pairs of boots right? And I've never worn them. I've had them for awhile, like 5 months, and never wore them. Not with family, or school, or anywhere. I guess I forgot about them, considering they're still in the box, in my closet, all the way in the back. But yeah, I wanna go shopping with the girls soon. :) New Park? Not Stoneridge, I'm getting tired of that place. I'm wide awake and I'm letting my mind wander, got a problem? Go bang a pole. Teehee. What am I going to wear next year? Ugh, I've done no shopping yet. Beside a belt, a shirt, and a couple shoes. I need variety, but at the same time I SHOULD be saving my money.
Especially cos my momma's having a hard time with everything, since she's the only one working. My sister hates her job, she wants to quit but if she does she can't pay for her gas. =/ My brother practically lives at Walmart, he's there 24/7. At least it seems like it, he's getting paid pretty well. My dad stays home, fixing stuff, cooking, and alla that. My stupid self is useless..
My life consists of me falling asleep around 3-4 am, waking up at 10 am, to some good morning texts-which I stopped answering like two weeks ago but I still receive them -__-, I don't get outta bed for anything until around 2 pm, afterwards my brother gets home from school banging on my door seeing if I'm awake, I don't answer, he eats, I get outta my room, eat, shower, my sister gets home from school angry-LIKE EVERYDAY, she starts on homework, after 2-5 minutes she gets outta her room and mumbles to herself "it's too f***** loud in this house", she pees, goes back to her room, my brother starts talking cars to me and my dad, my dad pretends he's interested, then goes back to watching TFC, my brother goes into the backyard to look at his Miada, I take shower, go on my laptop, my dad leaves around 5 pm to pick my mom up, they get home, I visit my sister's room to talk for a quick minute, my brother either goes to work or stays in his room 'til he's hungry, my mom doesn't say anything to anyone until you greet and "bless" her (I didn't today, and she didn't talk to me at all), I go back to my room, and do nothing, then the day all ends with my brother in his room playing video games, my sister in her room sleeping around 11 cos she has school, my mom playing Tetris and listening to the news, my dad saying "wine or coffee", me in my room blasting music until my mom complains- but she has to do it in person cos I don't do crap until you walk to my door and ask POLITELY to turn the music off or down. And here I am blogging about my worthless life and day.
Oh and before I fall asleep, I watch the Food Network and fall asleep really craving whatever the person was cooking. I personally like the show "Good Eats". Later today, I'm planning on making my day VERY different. I'm going running, then take a shower, then paint my nails, then walk to the library and find a book, and then read 'til I fall asleep. I don't want to watch tv later.
Who ever actually took the time to read this VERY WORTHLESS blog I wish I could kiss you. HAHA, jk maybe a really long hug. (: Mkay, bye.
* Currently hearing
Good Eats on Food Network.
He's talking about tortillas.
You would not believe how lazy I was today. My sister even offered to go somewhere, but my fat lard body didn't wanna get out of bed or leave the house. I'm gaining weight and it's disgusting to see. It's weird cos I hardly have an appetite, so like I eat twice a day. THAT'S SOO BAD.
I need to buy less tight shirts, seriously. It feels so uncomfortable. -__- And I want more Hollister jeans, cos my other jeans from other places are super ugly. And I hecka realized I have like two pairs of boots right? And I've never worn them. I've had them for awhile, like 5 months, and never wore them. Not with family, or school, or anywhere. I guess I forgot about them, considering they're still in the box, in my closet, all the way in the back. But yeah, I wanna go shopping with the girls soon. :) New Park? Not Stoneridge, I'm getting tired of that place. I'm wide awake and I'm letting my mind wander, got a problem? Go bang a pole. Teehee. What am I going to wear next year? Ugh, I've done no shopping yet. Beside a belt, a shirt, and a couple shoes. I need variety, but at the same time I SHOULD be saving my money.
Especially cos my momma's having a hard time with everything, since she's the only one working. My sister hates her job, she wants to quit but if she does she can't pay for her gas. =/ My brother practically lives at Walmart, he's there 24/7. At least it seems like it, he's getting paid pretty well. My dad stays home, fixing stuff, cooking, and alla that. My stupid self is useless..
My life consists of me falling asleep around 3-4 am, waking up at 10 am, to some good morning texts-which I stopped answering like two weeks ago but I still receive them -__-, I don't get outta bed for anything until around 2 pm, afterwards my brother gets home from school banging on my door seeing if I'm awake, I don't answer, he eats, I get outta my room, eat, shower, my sister gets home from school angry-LIKE EVERYDAY, she starts on homework, after 2-5 minutes she gets outta her room and mumbles to herself "it's too f***** loud in this house", she pees, goes back to her room, my brother starts talking cars to me and my dad, my dad pretends he's interested, then goes back to watching TFC, my brother goes into the backyard to look at his Miada, I take shower, go on my laptop, my dad leaves around 5 pm to pick my mom up, they get home, I visit my sister's room to talk for a quick minute, my brother either goes to work or stays in his room 'til he's hungry, my mom doesn't say anything to anyone until you greet and "bless" her (I didn't today, and she didn't talk to me at all), I go back to my room, and do nothing, then the day all ends with my brother in his room playing video games, my sister in her room sleeping around 11 cos she has school, my mom playing Tetris and listening to the news, my dad saying "wine or coffee", me in my room blasting music until my mom complains- but she has to do it in person cos I don't do crap until you walk to my door and ask POLITELY to turn the music off or down. And here I am blogging about my worthless life and day.
Oh and before I fall asleep, I watch the Food Network and fall asleep really craving whatever the person was cooking. I personally like the show "Good Eats". Later today, I'm planning on making my day VERY different. I'm going running, then take a shower, then paint my nails, then walk to the library and find a book, and then read 'til I fall asleep. I don't want to watch tv later.
Who ever actually took the time to read this VERY WORTHLESS blog I wish I could kiss you. HAHA, jk maybe a really long hug. (: Mkay, bye.
* Currently hearing
Good Eats on Food Network.
He's talking about tortillas.
heyy u copy cat hahaha u owe me a kiss and a hug :)
ReplyDelete