I did today, well yesterday? I woke up around 10 after falling asleep at 4, I called my mother and asked if I can go to the park for Abby's surprise party, she said no, I hung up on her mid-sentence, she called my dad and complained, my brother got home asking about Michael Jackson's thingy on tv, I left my room took a shower, ate, got really irritated by EVERYONE in the house, went to my room, blasted music, used the laptop, my dad made me go with him to the bank so I can withdrawal some of their money, we picked mother up, she acted all angry until I handed her the money btw she thinks I'm stealing her money, I got home used my laptop more, Austyn asked for a bunch of help with blog html when he only really wanted was to know about my picture on my header, that instruction period lasted for a couple hours xP, blah blah blah I was online for half the day talking to people I haven't talked to in a while, I took ALL my nails off :D EUREKA!, and yeah here I am blogging cos I can't sleep.
Anywho, my mom's not mad at me anymore. My sister's depressed about something, and honestly lately every time she talks to me I get so irritated at her voice. It's so bad, I know! -__- Uhm, my Auntie is going to refinance her house, so she's going to give me money to hide in my bank account, again. Last time she gave me money I was nervous when I was at the bank. Haha, but yeah. Hmm what else? Oh You're welcome Hippo! I did so much searching and stuff for him! All he had to do was ask about that specific detail. Oh, my brother finally bought me my 100% acetone. Ohmygaah, that thing is so strong. I hated the smell and by then end of the first 15 minutes my skin was "dummy" dry, then I had to dip them back for another 15 minutes. -__- Geez.
By the way, Hippo's an abuser. :O
I should get gauges huh? Haha.
Anywho, my mom's not mad at me anymore. My sister's depressed about something, and honestly lately every time she talks to me I get so irritated at her voice. It's so bad, I know! -__- Uhm, my Auntie is going to refinance her house, so she's going to give me money to hide in my bank account, again. Last time she gave me money I was nervous when I was at the bank. Haha, but yeah. Hmm what else? Oh You're welcome Hippo! I did so much searching and stuff for him! All he had to do was ask about that specific detail. Oh, my brother finally bought me my 100% acetone. Ohmygaah, that thing is so strong. I hated the smell and by then end of the first 15 minutes my skin was "dummy" dry, then I had to dip them back for another 15 minutes. -__- Geez.
By the way, Hippo's an abuser. :O
Hippo (10:16:22 PM) : if you get gauges ima hurt you
FatterHippo (10:16:29 PM) : Pssh
FatterHippo (10:16:34 PM) : I'll hurt baaack
FatterHippo (10:18:48 PM) : You'd really hit me though!?
Hippo (10:18:52 PM) : no
FatterHippo (10:18:55 PM) : Haha
FatterHippo (10:18:57 PM) : Mkaay
Hippo (10:19:00 PM) : but id be UBER mad, lol
Hippo (10:19:11 PM) : well, maybe a LITTLE punch on the shoulder
FatterHippo (10:19:22 PM) : WOW!
FatterHippo (10:19:25 PM) : You'd hit me!
Hippo (10:19:28 PM) : ahha
Hippo (10:19:29 PM) : fine
Hippo (10:19:31 PM) : i'd hit you
Hippo (10:19:45 PM) : >=)
FatterHippo (10:19:51 PM) : meanie face
* Currently hearing
Family Matters
Family Matters
No comments:
Post a Comment