Me: "How does it feel to be hung over?"
Vic: "Basically your stomach hurts, your head hurts, and I had a bad dream."
Me: "A bad dream? LOL."
My sister: "What do you mean a bad dream?"
Vic: "I said you feel really weak!"
Again, really funny at the time, but not as funny now.
___________
Me: "I need more chapstick."
Papa: "Is it at Walmart?"
Me: "There's a three pack."
Papa: "How many is in there?"
Me: "Three."
HAHA, this still cracks me up though. :)
* Currently hearing
The fan.
Vic: "Basically your stomach hurts, your head hurts, and I had a bad dream."
Me: "A bad dream? LOL."
My sister: "What do you mean a bad dream?"
Vic: "I said you feel really weak!"
Again, really funny at the time, but not as funny now.
___________
Me: "I need more chapstick."
Papa: "Is it at Walmart?"
Me: "There's a three pack."
Papa: "How many is in there?"
Me: "Three."
HAHA, this still cracks me up though. :)
* Currently hearing
The fan.
No comments:
Post a Comment