Monday, August 31, 2009

Real quick

So I'm only blogging cos today was an actually good day.

Uhm, I was late to 0 period again, but no shock there. I paid attention in all my classes. :) No more sleeping in class for me! ;)

1st period was real boring though, but I got in the conversations.

2nd period was cool, I forgot to do my hw, but I got 'er done in 0.

3rd period, hmm. Mimi's in that class now! Aww yay, after like 3 years. :)

For lunch, omgosh. YUM. I went off campus with Tommy, Mimi, and Jessica to this one place by SLZ. Steak fries or whatever. MAN, that was good. :)

Then in German we had to learn the alphabet, and daaang am I lagging on that. :(

Math is getting on my nerves, my teacher SUCKS DONKEY BALLS.

PE was UGH. Me, Jessica, and Renae were last. xP And when we went in teams, geez, every one's way too competitive for me.

Practice was hilarious, period. ;) I love you Maryjo. Haha.

Highlight of my day? Probably that one thing Maryjo did. LOL.

* Currently hearing
My mom
talking about president Cory.

No comments:

Post a Comment