lately, it's weird cos it's hard to fall asleep at night despite the fact I'm tired. My body and mind is soo tired, but I just can't seem to fall asleep.
Yesterday when me, Krystina, and Yvonne went to 711 we got to talking about bfs. Yvonne was like, you look like someone who's had a lot of bfs. And I'm like, uhm why? And yeah.
I put games on my calculator, but I can't play them cos I don't have the app to actually play the game.
Golf was fun today. Even though Ironside was hecka late, and took up most of the practice. He explained why he was, so yeah, we all understood. After putt-ing, like a bajillion times I finally got the ball in the hole. I never realized how hard it was to hit it on a slope. BUT the highlight of golf was when I hit a "draw" and Ironside said that was goooood! YES! I'm getting semi better. I finally got a glove, oh and we learned a couple of the rules.
My brother bought me Baskin-Robins and Jack in the Box, I was like shocked he treated me. O____O But yeah.
My parents went to Stockton to put a lock box on a house my mom's trying to sell. Then they like, called and asked me if I wanted to go to Reno. In my head I'm like "what the fizzle?" And I was like "no" school starts soon.
I'm going to Lea's house tomorrow. Thank god my mom said I can. Finally some time to catch up with that girl.
I asked about Saturday. Frisco with the girls and the youth rally at, uh, Redwood Christian. And it's a definite no for Frisco, cos they don't want me on Bart for awhile. Then I asked about the rally thaang, and they haven't given me an answer yet. And it actually matters if they say yes or no, cos they're my ride this time. -____-
Someone I know owes me $20, and I don't wanna ask for it cos I don't wanna be all pushy. xP
I was watching The Grudge 2 earlier, and when that girl's face came up I hecka screamed without thinking. And my brother and his friend walked up to the tv and was like "what happened"? And I was like "nothing" and I turned the tv off. Haha.
What am I bringing on the first day of school? I don't wanna bring a backpack. But then again, I don't wanna look unprepared. I was planning on bringing one notebook and a pen. Who knows, maybe I might just bring a backpack. And yes, I'm using the same backpack as last year. I don't NEED a new one. Unlike someone who's getting a $75 backpack. "I work remember?" My BUTT, use that money wisely bruh. Save up for a car! And give me free rides, duuh.
Anywho, I'm going to clean my room. So baboosh.
* Currently hearing
Story of a Girl - Nine Days.
Again, the lyrics are still stuck in my head. xP
Yesterday when me, Krystina, and Yvonne went to 711 we got to talking about bfs. Yvonne was like, you look like someone who's had a lot of bfs. And I'm like, uhm why? And yeah.
I put games on my calculator, but I can't play them cos I don't have the app to actually play the game.
Golf was fun today. Even though Ironside was hecka late, and took up most of the practice. He explained why he was, so yeah, we all understood. After putt-ing, like a bajillion times I finally got the ball in the hole. I never realized how hard it was to hit it on a slope. BUT the highlight of golf was when I hit a "draw" and Ironside said that was goooood! YES! I'm getting semi better. I finally got a glove, oh and we learned a couple of the rules.
My brother bought me Baskin-Robins and Jack in the Box, I was like shocked he treated me. O____O But yeah.
My parents went to Stockton to put a lock box on a house my mom's trying to sell. Then they like, called and asked me if I wanted to go to Reno. In my head I'm like "what the fizzle?" And I was like "no" school starts soon.
I'm going to Lea's house tomorrow. Thank god my mom said I can. Finally some time to catch up with that girl.
I asked about Saturday. Frisco with the girls and the youth rally at, uh, Redwood Christian. And it's a definite no for Frisco, cos they don't want me on Bart for awhile. Then I asked about the rally thaang, and they haven't given me an answer yet. And it actually matters if they say yes or no, cos they're my ride this time. -____-
Someone I know owes me $20, and I don't wanna ask for it cos I don't wanna be all pushy. xP
I was watching The Grudge 2 earlier, and when that girl's face came up I hecka screamed without thinking. And my brother and his friend walked up to the tv and was like "what happened"? And I was like "nothing" and I turned the tv off. Haha.
What am I bringing on the first day of school? I don't wanna bring a backpack. But then again, I don't wanna look unprepared. I was planning on bringing one notebook and a pen. Who knows, maybe I might just bring a backpack. And yes, I'm using the same backpack as last year. I don't NEED a new one. Unlike someone who's getting a $75 backpack. "I work remember?" My BUTT, use that money wisely bruh. Save up for a car! And give me free rides, duuh.
Anywho, I'm going to clean my room. So baboosh.
* Currently hearing
Story of a Girl - Nine Days.
Again, the lyrics are still stuck in my head. xP
Ohp, I owe you fifteen bucks from the movie ticket and In N Out. I'll give it to you when Lea gives me my mula. Or maybe you should just get it from her tmw?
ReplyDelete