Man, school tomorrow? O__o Crazy.
My parents went to Reno the other day. And I asked them if I can go to the youth rally right? And like, their excuse for saying no was that "they didn't want the house to be empty". But later that day, I asked if I can go to Lea's house, they were like, "yeah, go ahead". I was going to question them, but I wanted to get out of the house. xP Pretty sad.
Lea's house was fun though. Regine, Lea's sister, asked if she looked mean. And I was like "uhm". But yeah, she curled my hair, we talked for hecka long, then went out for a jog. -____- SOO TIRING.
Later that night, me and my sister picked up Tieu. Then went to Glenn's 21st birthday. People drunk around 11? That's pretty early don't cha think? But anywho, Abby was there too. And yeah. We stayed 'til a little before 2. Man was I tired.
So I woke up around 7 today. My body is back in school mode. I'm doing my nails right now. But one of my nail polish bottles have gotten super glued. Craaaaaap. -_____- I loved the color tooo! I'll open it somehow, just watch. xP Oh and there's a Scooby-Doo movie marathon on right now. :) I used to be scared of this show when I was like 4.
This last week of summer was actually good. Monday I had practice, Tuesday registration, Wednesday freshmen registration, Thursday practice, Friday NOTHING -___-, Saturday Lea's house and a party, today? Today was my relaxing day. :) But I think I said that already? Iono, whatever.
Every one's stressing on what they're wearing tomorrow, and I'm like "does it matter?" Eh. I'm bringing a backpack tomorrow, so I can look prepared. I don't wanna give my teachers the impression that I'm one of those student who don't care about schoool. But I hecka don't know how I'm going to live! I'm going to be awake by 5 to take a shower, then school starts 6:55, school, then practice. I should bring food to school. xP Sigh, I don't even know how my dad's going to bring me to school when he usually brings my mom to Bart the same time. O__O. We'll see how tomorrow goes. :O
* Currently hearing
My dad calling me to go eat now.
Oh they got home this morning. xP They've been gone since like Thursday. Yay, they're back.
My parents went to Reno the other day. And I asked them if I can go to the youth rally right? And like, their excuse for saying no was that "they didn't want the house to be empty". But later that day, I asked if I can go to Lea's house, they were like, "yeah, go ahead". I was going to question them, but I wanted to get out of the house. xP Pretty sad.
Lea's house was fun though. Regine, Lea's sister, asked if she looked mean. And I was like "uhm". But yeah, she curled my hair, we talked for hecka long, then went out for a jog. -____- SOO TIRING.
Later that night, me and my sister picked up Tieu. Then went to Glenn's 21st birthday. People drunk around 11? That's pretty early don't cha think? But anywho, Abby was there too. And yeah. We stayed 'til a little before 2. Man was I tired.
So I woke up around 7 today. My body is back in school mode. I'm doing my nails right now. But one of my nail polish bottles have gotten super glued. Craaaaaap. -_____- I loved the color tooo! I'll open it somehow, just watch. xP Oh and there's a Scooby-Doo movie marathon on right now. :) I used to be scared of this show when I was like 4.
This last week of summer was actually good. Monday I had practice, Tuesday registration, Wednesday freshmen registration, Thursday practice, Friday NOTHING -___-, Saturday Lea's house and a party, today? Today was my relaxing day. :) But I think I said that already? Iono, whatever.
Every one's stressing on what they're wearing tomorrow, and I'm like "does it matter?" Eh. I'm bringing a backpack tomorrow, so I can look prepared. I don't wanna give my teachers the impression that I'm one of those student who don't care about schoool. But I hecka don't know how I'm going to live! I'm going to be awake by 5 to take a shower, then school starts 6:55, school, then practice. I should bring food to school. xP Sigh, I don't even know how my dad's going to bring me to school when he usually brings my mom to Bart the same time. O__O. We'll see how tomorrow goes. :O
* Currently hearing
My dad calling me to go eat now.
Oh they got home this morning. xP They've been gone since like Thursday. Yay, they're back.
No comments:
Post a Comment