Supposedly very lucky. xP Welp, it's true!
0 period: Tech in Business
I wasn't late!
1st: English
Alexis and I finished the poster thing.
2nd: Chem
I understood the problems.
3rd: History
HAHA, "Mr. Torbit". Fun class, always though.
4th: German
I spelled all the words right, under pressure!
5th: Math
Ms. Lydon doesn't act mean to me anymore. :)
6th: PE
Jessica and her arm boobs. Ahha, and I got to talk to Bianca Buac. Cos I raaan with her. Yes, I ran. ;D
Practice: GOLF
Almost got par! Just off by one. And not double par, PAR! HAHA, YES!
All I have to do is homework. Oh and tomorrow's Jessica's birthday! :)
* Currently hearing
Gibberish instrumental.
0 period: Tech in Business
I wasn't late!
1st: English
Alexis and I finished the poster thing.
2nd: Chem
I understood the problems.
3rd: History
HAHA, "Mr. Torbit". Fun class, always though.
4th: German
I spelled all the words right, under pressure!
5th: Math
Ms. Lydon doesn't act mean to me anymore. :)
6th: PE
Jessica and her arm boobs. Ahha, and I got to talk to Bianca Buac. Cos I raaan with her. Yes, I ran. ;D
Practice: GOLF
Almost got par! Just off by one. And not double par, PAR! HAHA, YES!
All I have to do is homework. Oh and tomorrow's Jessica's birthday! :)
* Currently hearing
Gibberish instrumental.
No comments:
Post a Comment