I'm breaking my stupid promise to myself. I said I wouldn't cry. But my stupid self is being so UGH.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIANCA BUAC
&
KRIS MARCO!
This is so ugh. I'm hecka irritated with myself. It's not even funny. I just wanna crawl in a hole and stay there. I'm worried about so much. It's overwhelming. =/ Like foreals, I haven't actually cried, but I don't know if I can hold it in anymore. Tell me why I'm scared. sigh School's killing me. The other day some guy told me he liked me. -____- And my family is just soo ksdnvksj.
I'M FLABBERGASTED at the same time.
But I do have to say, I love decorating people's lockers when it's their birthday. :)
* Currently hearing
The fan.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIANCA BUAC
&
KRIS MARCO!
This is so ugh. I'm hecka irritated with myself. It's not even funny. I just wanna crawl in a hole and stay there. I'm worried about so much. It's overwhelming. =/ Like foreals, I haven't actually cried, but I don't know if I can hold it in anymore. Tell me why I'm scared. sigh School's killing me. The other day some guy told me he liked me. -____- And my family is just soo ksdnvksj.
I'M FLABBERGASTED at the same time.
But I do have to say, I love decorating people's lockers when it's their birthday. :)
* Currently hearing
The fan.
No comments:
Post a Comment