Monday, September 21, 2009

Happy birthday too..

MARYJO! I love you girl, thanks for everything.

I hope you feel better Lea Dandan, I feel bad for complaining but iono. No else cares that I'm sick in this house, I have to vent somewhere. =/

Today sucked, period. I woke up late, I was 15 minutes late to 0 period, I decorated Maryjo's locker :), I cut more of 0 period to go to 7 11, I had to run back to school cos Hiddle was wondering where I was, those girls in English are about to get slapped-no joke, Grace always puts me on the spot when my head is leaning on the chair -__-, I started crying in 3rd cos I felt light headed and I thought I was going to throw up so I asked Torbik if I can just leave-I did, I came back in tears, lunch was worse my stomach was going crazy, I cried all my make-up off xP, the pain came and left off and on all day, in German I fell asleep in his office-he let me cos I was crying again, in math-again I left class cos I couldn't handle it, at PE we had to do a sit up test-worst day ever to have one, when we were running my stomach hurt the most out of the whole day. My whole day sucked cos I felt sooo sick, it's not even like funny. It's currently 9:39, and I threw up like 3 times. :( When I got home, I knocked out in like 2 minutes. Faaack. You know what I ate today? 2 hot pockets. With water then I had tea. -____- Okay, I have hw, bye.

* Currently listening to
Head Over Feet - Alanis Morissette.

No comments:

Post a Comment