Everyone who came to my party yesterday, for the gifts, and for all those greets. I love you guys, means a lot to me whether you made it to my birthday or not. I, personally, thought it was boring, I don't know about everyone else. OH BIANCA! I love my huge singing card, the song's stuck in my head. Guess who got a New Moon poster? My fat cake gave it to me.
RIP Inang; we miss you. And I know my dad is hurting still. I love you and I hope you know that no matter what, you'll always have a special place in my heart. <3
* Currently listening to Don't Want You Back - Backstreet Boys
RIP Inang; we miss you. And I know my dad is hurting still. I love you and I hope you know that no matter what, you'll always have a special place in my heart. <3
* Currently listening to Don't Want You Back - Backstreet Boys
No comments:
Post a Comment