Saturday, November 7, 2009

At Alyssa's House. (:

So right now I'm at Alyssa's house. We're getting ready for homecoming. Wait, scratch that, Maryjo's getting her hair done by Yvonne, Alyssa's taking her nail polish off. Me and Yvonne got ready at like freakin 10 am. Geez. AND Leslie lost for homecoming. Aww boo. It's cool though. Haha, I didn't expect to win. YVONNE and Francis won! :) Is it sad if I want to win next year? xP Fail. Lol.

I can't wait 'til Monday, forreal. Like it's the only thing I'm looking forward to.

You know what makes me happy? I don't blog as much, but I still see my views go up. :) Thanks, I love you. Haha.

* Currently hearing
"What is wrong with you?" "Stop it, seriously." "What's wrong with you??" "Seriously stop it!" "I want to tie you up in one of those jackets that tie up your arms." "Okay, I'm going to burn you on this one." Maryjo & Yvonne.

No comments:

Post a Comment