Thursday, November 19, 2009

My breaking point.

I ask you a simple fucking question and you say "don't worry about it"? Really. You can expect me not to worry. You're my mom. I might hate you sometimes, but can't you answer my damn question? You don't have to lie. You can tell me the truth. You can tell me straight up, "I'm never going to quit smoking." You can just say that. But instead you lie by telling me, "soon". But you and I both know that's BULLSHIT. Just can you please, for your health and mine just stop? Can you? Please, for you family? I cant handle it, my heart can't handle it. You go around this house talking about nonsense and when I bring up a serious conversation you can't handle it? Is it because I'm too young to handle the truth? You're killing me Ma. =/ I can't handle it anymore. You know that I'm crying but you don't care, I know. I try so hard to make you happy, sometimes. I can't do it anymore. I think you're the reason why I'm always sad. You're the reason why I rebel, because I want to show you that I'm not your baby anymore. I have a life, I have feelings, and I care about you. I just, I don't know. I wanna get out of this house.

Ma, you bring out the worst out of me, you know that?
* Currently listening to
Lithium - Evanescence

No comments:

Post a Comment