Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving

Hope everyone had a great one. Mine's been over since 2 pm. I spent most of it texting people who means a lot to me, and I loved reading their replies.

Thanksgiving.. Probably the worst Thanksgiving my family has ever had. All we did was eat, watch TFC and football, and that's all. I love my family so much, it's just that.. I don't feel comfortable with them anymore. I don't know if that's just me, or idk. 2009's probably one of the worst years in my life. I can't wait for Christmas and New Year. I just need a new beginning. I know there's not going to be a dramatic change or anything, I just need a new start, and I want goals that I'll follow through with.

I don't even know what else to say, I have a lot to tell, but seems like all my blogs lately have bad. So I just stopped for a while.

I'm having such a hard time not letting myself cry. That's why I don't blog as often, I always seem to burst into tears.

My family is falling apart. My sister just wants to move out. In 2 months my brother turns 21, and I'm scared for him. My grades are slipping. I've cried myself to sleep for a whole week. I don't hang out with friends as much cos I don't wanna deal with my parents when I come home. I feel like I'm living my life all wrong. I miss being happy all the time.

Yvonne came over yesterday. We watched a movie, did each other's nails, and yeah. She'll probably be the one who I kick it with the break. I'm going to Reno with my Uncle's family. I'm not related to them, but I love oober much. :) I leave Friday night. But first my whole family is going to SF for shopping. Yess.

I'm missing something in my life, I know exactly what it is. But I do nothing to achieve it. I'll get 'er done by next year. I hope.

I want to go ice skating. I haven't been ice skating since my brother fell and had to get stitches. But I'm over that fear, let's goooo.

Everyday since break started, I've been going jogging around my block-ish. Shh, my parents don't know. Haah.

"Sometimes we fall down and can't get back up
we're hiding behind skin that's too tough
how come we don't say I love you enough
till it's to late, it's not too late"

"who would you call with your goodbye"


* Currently hearing
Nothing.

1 comment: