It wasn't that nice, but, I sure love seeing Christmas trees and lights everywhere. :)
I didn't go to school for two whole days, and I missed over half of Thursday. Great way to start off December, eh? Oh well. I saw my doctor, she said I'd be better by Monday the 7th. xP I missed three quizzes and four tests. How is that possible with only 7 periods? Figure it out. -___- I need to start promoting my business for my class. Yvonne gave me some make-up to promote for the 7th and 15th. Next week is going to be crazy.
Monday is my parent's 23rd anniversary. I bet if I wasn't sick, they would be in Reno. I'm sorry that I ruined it for them. I told them they could go, but they don't wanna leave.
Monk's ending tonight. :( Booo.
I've had this weird hotpocket obsession for awhile, but now, I think they're disgusting. When I see them, I just wanna throw up. xP
Well, I don't have much to say, except the fact that I'm hella behind in school work. =/
* Currently hearing
Theme song to Monk.
Episode before the last one of the series.
I didn't go to school for two whole days, and I missed over half of Thursday. Great way to start off December, eh? Oh well. I saw my doctor, she said I'd be better by Monday the 7th. xP I missed three quizzes and four tests. How is that possible with only 7 periods? Figure it out. -___- I need to start promoting my business for my class. Yvonne gave me some make-up to promote for the 7th and 15th. Next week is going to be crazy.
Monday is my parent's 23rd anniversary. I bet if I wasn't sick, they would be in Reno. I'm sorry that I ruined it for them. I told them they could go, but they don't wanna leave.
Monk's ending tonight. :( Booo.
I've had this weird hotpocket obsession for awhile, but now, I think they're disgusting. When I see them, I just wanna throw up. xP
Well, I don't have much to say, except the fact that I'm hella behind in school work. =/
* Currently hearing
Theme song to Monk.
Episode before the last one of the series.
No comments:
Post a Comment