Saturday, December 5, 2009

I always thought

That I needed you in my life. I thought you wanted to be my friend. Obviously you don't even want to be in my life. I told you this and that, I told you the truth. But I don't get anything in return. It's whatever now, cos I just don't care anymore. Talk to me if you want, smile at me and wave, but don't expect me to welcome you back in my life. Cos you're nothing to me anymore. I thought you were different, I was told you were different, but you're just like every other guy.

Anywho, enough of that. :)

Omg, I was looking in my voicemail and I have like all the voicemails from freshmen year. Most of them are from one person, but yeah. Made me remember everything. It was adorable. But past is past right? I haven't deleted them, memories are memories. And until I get a new phone, there's no use of deleting something that was so important to me before hmm?

I always felt the need to watch what I say on Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and here cos my family either is my friend or they might find it. But now, I don't care. It's time they find out who I really am. I used to be this chubby kid who talked too much, now with them, I'm so quiet and polite. What happened to me? I don't know, I just wanted privacy. They told me that I'm so "mysterious" now. Wtf. Lol.

* Currently hearing
My dad on Youtube
He uses the computer now, and it's so interesting. Hahhaah.

No comments:

Post a Comment