Joshua said the funniest thing today. Haha. Well, if you read it now, it probably won't even be funny unless you were there.
"C'mon you guys! Let's go have fun and. And. Do everything."
Hahaha, stupid boy.
So like I'm still sick, booo. It's okay though, I'm getting sorta better. xP At least I can handle school, sorta. Lol. Well, I've taken a whole shit load of tests. And I still have like two left. And I'm like studying my ass off.
So it annoys the hell out of me when people try to 'bleep' their cuss words. Like if you're even typing a word that supposed to say a 'bad' word, then what's the point of taking ONE letter out. There's no FUCKING point. Leslie's a potty mouth. Suck it.
About four years ago, before I lived in Heron Bay, my whole family used to decorate the outside of our house like there was no tomorrow. :) And I asked my dad if we could decorate the house, and he said no. Because the electricity is too much, and cos he's tired. When I offered to help, he said just no. =/ Makes me think that the Christmas spirit we used to have when I was younger is totally gone. That makes me hella sad. Like I know we're not as rich as we used to be but Christmas is Christmas. I wish we could spend it happily, and with everyone there. Not having to work, or any of that. I just I don't know. I loved Christmas soooo much because the way we celebrated it and being with the whole family. But every year since we moved to Heron Bay hasn't been the celebrations I know and love. They're spent doing things we do everyday. Watch TFC, sleep, blah blah blah. I can't really change it, my family has changed. I love them, but I miss the fun we all used to have. Maybe we're all just getting older. =/
My mom sells real estate, yenno. And it hurt us a lot. Her friend used to throw all these huge parties at hotels, when they really should have saved it. My mom, she spent all her profits buying more houses. When she should have made us college funds. She never really spoiled us, I'm thankful for that. But then again, either way, we'd end up like we are now.
My nail popped off yesterday. It hurt, if I told you the story, I bet you'd think I was some stupid dumbass.
So these two guys in my german class came to class high yesterday, right? And OMG they were like extra hilarious. Like one of them is always like high, but with both of them high, LMAO LMAO LMAO. I'd tell you the story, but it would be hella better if I record it and put it on here. But I wont.
* Currently hearing
Mother nagging.
BOOO. >:O
"C'mon you guys! Let's go have fun and. And. Do everything."
Hahaha, stupid boy.
So like I'm still sick, booo. It's okay though, I'm getting sorta better. xP At least I can handle school, sorta. Lol. Well, I've taken a whole shit load of tests. And I still have like two left. And I'm like studying my ass off.
So it annoys the hell out of me when people try to 'bleep' their cuss words. Like if you're even typing a word that supposed to say a 'bad' word, then what's the point of taking ONE letter out. There's no FUCKING point. Leslie's a potty mouth. Suck it.
About four years ago, before I lived in Heron Bay, my whole family used to decorate the outside of our house like there was no tomorrow. :) And I asked my dad if we could decorate the house, and he said no. Because the electricity is too much, and cos he's tired. When I offered to help, he said just no. =/ Makes me think that the Christmas spirit we used to have when I was younger is totally gone. That makes me hella sad. Like I know we're not as rich as we used to be but Christmas is Christmas. I wish we could spend it happily, and with everyone there. Not having to work, or any of that. I just I don't know. I loved Christmas soooo much because the way we celebrated it and being with the whole family. But every year since we moved to Heron Bay hasn't been the celebrations I know and love. They're spent doing things we do everyday. Watch TFC, sleep, blah blah blah. I can't really change it, my family has changed. I love them, but I miss the fun we all used to have. Maybe we're all just getting older. =/
My mom sells real estate, yenno. And it hurt us a lot. Her friend used to throw all these huge parties at hotels, when they really should have saved it. My mom, she spent all her profits buying more houses. When she should have made us college funds. She never really spoiled us, I'm thankful for that. But then again, either way, we'd end up like we are now.
My nail popped off yesterday. It hurt, if I told you the story, I bet you'd think I was some stupid dumbass.
So these two guys in my german class came to class high yesterday, right? And OMG they were like extra hilarious. Like one of them is always like high, but with both of them high, LMAO LMAO LMAO. I'd tell you the story, but it would be hella better if I record it and put it on here. But I wont.
* Currently hearing
Mother nagging.
BOOO. >:O
No comments:
Post a Comment