No more sulking Leslie. (: Today was a great day.
First of all, in zero period we had Ugaki for a sub so I spent the whole hour doing math homework. Yenno, I had to catch up on some stuff. xP Then, there was no chem today cos the tech-links thing. Sooo I finished ALL my make up work for math. YES. Then in Apel's I got some sleep. And in 3rd, we watched a movie and did some easy questions. And in 4th we had a Kugentag. :) "Cake day" Oh it was Fabian's birthday! Happy birthday! He's hella nice. And in math, I understood everything. Dude, I have an A in chem. Holy mother of god. :D
But yeah. I'm going to make cupcakes at 11. For Torbik's and Lydon's class. I have to wait 'til 11 cos my brother won't get the stuff 'til after work. Booo. It's okay though.
Teehee, Leslie might have a crush. Haha, sorta. Not really. Lol, but he's a cutie.
Apparently, I make names for guys. Like Weird Boy, Cute Guy, Nice Guy, Dude with the Piercing. Haha. Ain't that great?
Winter break starts like at 12 something tomorrow after school. :D YES. Alyssa invited me to go to Sushi Boat with her and other people on Saturday. I might go, depending on my parentals.
Christmas is in 8 days! On the 8th day of Christmas my true love gave to me, 8 maids-a-milking. Betcha $20 I can sing 12 Days of Christmas, without messing up. ;)
I've been having pretty good days lately. It's not a walk in the park at home though. It's cool though, I'll deal with it. I'm a big girl.
Friends, I love them so much. Honestly, I've lost one friend that meant a lot to me. But now that I think of it, it was for the best. I tried to keep our friendship going for a year, I received nothing back. And now it's like fuck it. You've changed, I've changed and if you're not willing to keep this friendship going then whatever, I give up. And you never tried, so nothing going to change. I did on another hand get things straightened out with someone else. I love her oober much.
Secret Santa, whaaat? Haha, yay! With the girls. <3
I mentioned in another blog that I know that I'm missing something in my life, and that I don't do anything to get it. And you now what? I don't think that anymore. I just wanna live life as it comes. No more second guessing, no more holding back, no more shit. Leslie's going to do good in school, lose weight, and maybe join badminton. Yummy.
Lea,
If you still read these. I miss you, and I hope we get a chance to catch up.
Here I come.
* Currently hearing
The garage closing
My parents just left me home alone.
First of all, in zero period we had Ugaki for a sub so I spent the whole hour doing math homework. Yenno, I had to catch up on some stuff. xP Then, there was no chem today cos the tech-links thing. Sooo I finished ALL my make up work for math. YES. Then in Apel's I got some sleep. And in 3rd, we watched a movie and did some easy questions. And in 4th we had a Kugentag. :) "Cake day" Oh it was Fabian's birthday! Happy birthday! He's hella nice. And in math, I understood everything. Dude, I have an A in chem. Holy mother of god. :D
But yeah. I'm going to make cupcakes at 11. For Torbik's and Lydon's class. I have to wait 'til 11 cos my brother won't get the stuff 'til after work. Booo. It's okay though.
Teehee, Leslie might have a crush. Haha, sorta. Not really. Lol, but he's a cutie.
Apparently, I make names for guys. Like Weird Boy, Cute Guy, Nice Guy, Dude with the Piercing. Haha. Ain't that great?
Winter break starts like at 12 something tomorrow after school. :D YES. Alyssa invited me to go to Sushi Boat with her and other people on Saturday. I might go, depending on my parentals.
Christmas is in 8 days! On the 8th day of Christmas my true love gave to me, 8 maids-a-milking. Betcha $20 I can sing 12 Days of Christmas, without messing up. ;)
I've been having pretty good days lately. It's not a walk in the park at home though. It's cool though, I'll deal with it. I'm a big girl.
Friends, I love them so much. Honestly, I've lost one friend that meant a lot to me. But now that I think of it, it was for the best. I tried to keep our friendship going for a year, I received nothing back. And now it's like fuck it. You've changed, I've changed and if you're not willing to keep this friendship going then whatever, I give up. And you never tried, so nothing going to change. I did on another hand get things straightened out with someone else. I love her oober much.
Secret Santa, whaaat? Haha, yay! With the girls. <3
I mentioned in another blog that I know that I'm missing something in my life, and that I don't do anything to get it. And you now what? I don't think that anymore. I just wanna live life as it comes. No more second guessing, no more holding back, no more shit. Leslie's going to do good in school, lose weight, and maybe join badminton. Yummy.
Lea,
If you still read these. I miss you, and I hope we get a chance to catch up.
Here I come.
* Currently hearing
The garage closing
My parents just left me home alone.
No comments:
Post a Comment