Happy New Year's Eve!
My parents went to Reno again, no surprise. Lol. And my brother and sister are throwing a party at our house. Haha. I'm tryna get permission to have a sleepover still. -___- But mother won't text back. And I hate talking on the phone w/ them cos they can't hear me. Haha.
Secret Santa party w/ the girls at my house on the 2nd. :) My parents said I can't have it our house! But I already told the girls. I don't know what to do! :( I'm trying to beg. I mean, they trust me w/ locking all the doors when they go to Reno, they trust me to bring the trash cans back in, they trust me to close all the blinds and check the house. But they won't let me throw a party? Like, I can do all the cleaning! I'm fine w/ that. =/ Either way, I'm still throwing it. xP
My mommy's trying to teach me how to taylor my pants, so I don't keep asking her to. Well, I can cut them to make 'em skinny, but I don't like her sewing machine! It's older that I am, and I feel like it's going to eat me up. O__o
I watched Paranormal Activity, 500 Days of Summer, and Inglorious Basterds last night w/ Bianca and Krystina. Oh and my brother and his friend decided to join us. AWKWARD.
I believe two days before that, I went to the mall w/ Mimi. We got two matching necklaces, w/ clocks. ;)
Winter break has been okay. Lol, I got grounded after the first two days. But what my parents don't know won't hurt 'em. TEEHEE.
Lea wanted to go jogging but, I woke up late. :( And she wants me to go w/ her to get her haircut. But idk when! I'm hopping we kick it soon though.
I decided to clean out everything in my room. Closet, drawers, everything. I'm giving so many toys away to my cousin and I'm donating them. I kept the ones that I have memories with. :) Leslie still has all her Barbies! Oh, and one Ken doll. PIMP. Haha.
Last night I stayed up 'til 7 doing some reading and research. xP I knocked out at like 7:30. And woke up at 9 to clean up after last night's baking and stuff.
* Currently hearing
Nothing.
My parents went to Reno again, no surprise. Lol. And my brother and sister are throwing a party at our house. Haha. I'm tryna get permission to have a sleepover still. -___- But mother won't text back. And I hate talking on the phone w/ them cos they can't hear me. Haha.
Secret Santa party w/ the girls at my house on the 2nd. :) My parents said I can't have it our house! But I already told the girls. I don't know what to do! :( I'm trying to beg. I mean, they trust me w/ locking all the doors when they go to Reno, they trust me to bring the trash cans back in, they trust me to close all the blinds and check the house. But they won't let me throw a party? Like, I can do all the cleaning! I'm fine w/ that. =/ Either way, I'm still throwing it. xP
My mommy's trying to teach me how to taylor my pants, so I don't keep asking her to. Well, I can cut them to make 'em skinny, but I don't like her sewing machine! It's older that I am, and I feel like it's going to eat me up. O__o
I watched Paranormal Activity, 500 Days of Summer, and Inglorious Basterds last night w/ Bianca and Krystina. Oh and my brother and his friend decided to join us. AWKWARD.
I believe two days before that, I went to the mall w/ Mimi. We got two matching necklaces, w/ clocks. ;)
Winter break has been okay. Lol, I got grounded after the first two days. But what my parents don't know won't hurt 'em. TEEHEE.
Lea wanted to go jogging but, I woke up late. :( And she wants me to go w/ her to get her haircut. But idk when! I'm hopping we kick it soon though.
I decided to clean out everything in my room. Closet, drawers, everything. I'm giving so many toys away to my cousin and I'm donating them. I kept the ones that I have memories with. :) Leslie still has all her Barbies! Oh, and one Ken doll. PIMP. Haha.
Last night I stayed up 'til 7 doing some reading and research. xP I knocked out at like 7:30. And woke up at 9 to clean up after last night's baking and stuff.
* Currently hearing
Nothing.
No comments:
Post a Comment