Happy New Year!
So my parents just got home today. They were like gone 5 days. Haha, and there were like 3 parties at my house. Wheee.
New year's eve was FUN. (: My brother and sister threw a party. Just a few people though. Tim randomly came to my house. Gross. Haha. New years I went to San Pablo, where I lived until I was 3. I hella still remember the house. <3 My sister, brother, his friend, and me went there to visit my uncle's family. Three families living under one roof, crazy. But it never gets boring.
Yesterday was the secret santa party. Almost everyone went. I knew Lea had me! Omg. Haha, Maryjo left us early, but she came back later that night. Jessica left early too! She left when Kennan, Josh, Bryan, and Alex came. I never played Taboo before, and it was prettty fun. (: Seems like whenever I have a party, Kennan and Bryan are the last to leave. And Krystina's the last girl. Haha.
Aww, Leslie has a crush. (:
School starts tomorrow, and I have no hw done. At all. I should be doing my book report, but I get distracted on the computer. xP I'll get it done, it's cool.
* Currently listening to
Drops of Jupiter - Train.
So my parents just got home today. They were like gone 5 days. Haha, and there were like 3 parties at my house. Wheee.
New year's eve was FUN. (: My brother and sister threw a party. Just a few people though. Tim randomly came to my house. Gross. Haha. New years I went to San Pablo, where I lived until I was 3. I hella still remember the house. <3 My sister, brother, his friend, and me went there to visit my uncle's family. Three families living under one roof, crazy. But it never gets boring.
Yesterday was the secret santa party. Almost everyone went. I knew Lea had me! Omg. Haha, Maryjo left us early, but she came back later that night. Jessica left early too! She left when Kennan, Josh, Bryan, and Alex came. I never played Taboo before, and it was prettty fun. (: Seems like whenever I have a party, Kennan and Bryan are the last to leave. And Krystina's the last girl. Haha.
Aww, Leslie has a crush. (:
School starts tomorrow, and I have no hw done. At all. I should be doing my book report, but I get distracted on the computer. xP I'll get it done, it's cool.
* Currently listening to
Drops of Jupiter - Train.
No comments:
Post a Comment