Saturday, March 20, 2010

My face feels icky

I have nothing to update about. Lol, I went to the Suessical yesternight. It was cute. I feel bad though. I made Krystina and Yvonne walk all the way from Super Burger to Arroyo. I was going to ask my dad to bring us, but he got mad at me. -__- We met up with Jet though! And I met Daniel. Lashay and Lance stayed after Alexus left, and omg. Haha.

My parents are suddenly making me go to church again, and it's weird. I was eating during church and I saw the pastor looking at me. And I was thinking, was there a sign that says no eating? Then yeah. My brother looked like he was sleeping, so maybe the pastor was looking at him. Haha.

I'm never falling asleep with makeup on ever again. I feel asleep super early yesternight, and I forgot to wash off my makeup. When I woke up this morning, omg. My eyes were hella crusty from my mascara and my face just like literally hurt like hell. My eyes are still puffy, my lips hurt cos I forgot to put chapstick on, and my skin just hurts. OMG. I can't even eat correctly.

I got a tan line on my left arm from my girls' bracelets. ): I don't wanna cut them off, but I don't want the tan line to get worse. Wtf. I shoulda tied them loose-er. But I have to admit, I still love the heat. Well, I hated Friday cos we had to run the stupid stupid mile. LMAO, 14 minutes. That's like an F-.

My parents just told me that they're going to Reno on the 7th, 8th, and 9th. Omg omg omg omg omg, YES! Let's see if I can make hella good plans. Haha.

I don't have nail polish on right now, and my nails literally feel cold and naked. Wtf.

My mom doesn't know how to talk, she knows how to scream. Omfg.

Oh yeah, I made a Tumblr. Just for my bestfriend. ;)

Mimi's ass better not get expelled Monday.

Baby - Justin Bieber.

No comments:

Post a Comment