Wow, it's March already? Time goes by so fast.
The exit exams are coming up, whoop-dee-do. My English teacher keeps telling us to study, when everyone who passed it said it was heellla easy. Soooo, whatever. I've picked my classes for next year. I'm thinking math analysis, geology, apush, German 2, English 11, and probably some stupid tech links class. Sounds like a super fun year.
I've been getting these damn bug bites on my chest. I had like 2 two weeks ago, now I have 6. This is why I hate bugs and I kill them as soon as I see it.
So, sophomores were allowed to join the freshmen for folk dancing and shhh-vim-in. (: I'm hella excited for swimming! Me, Jess, and Bianca have to go shopping.
I'm going job searching soon. But until then, my dad's paying me an allowance. Coooooo. :D I'm aiming for somewhere real close. And if they don't let me drive, I'll just do it anyway.
Since January, it feels like my family has been "on thin ice". And last week, I just broke down. The whole fuckin weeek, I cried myself to sleep. And it's just crazy. The things they said to my sister, the way all arguments end with my mom outside, me in my room crying, and my sister pissed off. My mom calls me the weak one. Honestly, I think after my sister, they just stopped caring. Feels like they're just tired of trying to raise their kids. Ate and Fat Cake grew up just fine, but apparently, I'm the worst. At least that's what my mom said.
Little Freak - Usher.
The exit exams are coming up, whoop-dee-do. My English teacher keeps telling us to study, when everyone who passed it said it was heellla easy. Soooo, whatever. I've picked my classes for next year. I'm thinking math analysis, geology, apush, German 2, English 11, and probably some stupid tech links class. Sounds like a super fun year.
I've been getting these damn bug bites on my chest. I had like 2 two weeks ago, now I have 6. This is why I hate bugs and I kill them as soon as I see it.
So, sophomores were allowed to join the freshmen for folk dancing and shhh-vim-in. (: I'm hella excited for swimming! Me, Jess, and Bianca have to go shopping.
I'm going job searching soon. But until then, my dad's paying me an allowance. Coooooo. :D I'm aiming for somewhere real close. And if they don't let me drive, I'll just do it anyway.
Since January, it feels like my family has been "on thin ice". And last week, I just broke down. The whole fuckin weeek, I cried myself to sleep. And it's just crazy. The things they said to my sister, the way all arguments end with my mom outside, me in my room crying, and my sister pissed off. My mom calls me the weak one. Honestly, I think after my sister, they just stopped caring. Feels like they're just tired of trying to raise their kids. Ate and Fat Cake grew up just fine, but apparently, I'm the worst. At least that's what my mom said.
Little Freak - Usher.
No comments:
Post a Comment