Saturday, April 10, 2010

Spring Break

Aw shucks, it's almost over.

Spring break was actually good this year. (:
Friday I hung out with Yvonne and Loogie.

Saturday I had golf practice with Maryjo, Dana, and Hayley. It was fun, omg. I hope we have a team next year, if we don't, then that'll suck. Haha.

Sunday I stayed home all day. I felt hella sick, and besides it was raining. Lol.

Monday I had night rally practice. That was a fail, cos no one even showed up. Excluding Lashay and Lance. Oh and Alexus. Me, Yvonne, and Loogie were supposed to kick it with Aaron, Thomas, and Minh but they hella catted. Haha.

Tuesday I went to the park with Lea. I had the coolest movie moment. Me and Lea were walking laps around Bonaire talking, and there was a kid with his dog. I didn't notice him first I might add. Lmao, LEA DID. And on the second lap we saw him, I got hella hot. So I took my keys out and took my jacket off. His dog came running to me cos the sound my keys made. Omg, it was so magical. LMAO. Jk. I asked for his number, and yeah he gave it to me. But by the time I got to Lea's house with Maryjo, I fid out he has a girlfriend. Fail.... But it's cool. Jo had to leave early, and I stayed at Lea's house 'til like 11ish. Oh, and my parents went to Reno this day. ;)

Wednesday I went with my sister to get her tattoo. Omg, it's so pretty. And she drew it herself. Wowzers. Hahha. Then later I had Tap with her and her boyfriend. Third wheel, awkwaard. xP Then later I played mom for the rest of the day, baking brownies and cook spaghetti. My brother left to join my parents are Reno, teehee. Oh, and Loogie slept over.

Thursday I hadda wake up early again, to walk Loogie. Then I walked to Jo's house to go to the park with her to help with some project thing. Haha, I said "to" hella times in that sentence. Then I got some super allergies, and I went to sleep. Later that night, my sister threw a party. But before that, I asked Loogie to come over to keep me company, she left me like at 11 tho. Boo. I ended up cleaning up afterwards. And waiting for her two friends to sober up. I waited 'til 3, and they told me they were just going to sleep over instead. Fail..

Friday I went to Santa Cruz with Jakey and Bryan. Later on Mimi, Krystina, Bianca, Tommy, Tommy's friends, BG, and Mimi's sister's friends joined. I had hella fun, and I saw a hella cute guy. It was so sad tho, cos I couldn't talk to him since Jakey and Bryan wouldn't let me follow then to their next ride. Lmao. It was so cute tho, cos he was in line and I was walking with Bianca and Jakey to another ride. He was lookin at me from the line, and at first I tried to play it off. But I looked back like twice, and he was still lookin at me. (: Awhs. Too bad I'll never see him again. Sadface.

Today, the last Saturday of spring break I woke up to Lea calling me. Probably asking me to come over. But I thought that my parents were coming home, so I didn't go. Then Gerald and Kennan came by around 1 to visit. (: Now I'm stuck at home, hungry cos there's no more food and I still have to do a shit load of homework. I'm screwed, I can't finish all my homework by Sunday night. Oh wells, I'll think of something, I always do.

* If We Ever Meet Again - Timbaland ft. Katy Perry

No comments:

Post a Comment