That little bitch who called my friends whores never came back to my formspring. What a dumbasss, if they did come back, I swear I was gonna go off. Don't assume shit.
Ew I sound like one of those girls who get in hella shit with other girls and yeah. Lol, you know what I mean.
I'm working on like 2-3 hours of sleep now, and I hardly eat. And idk. I'm a binge eater. AHH, I always say I'm going to change. But I never do. How disappointing. =/
I see so many flaws in myself. I just don't like who I am, I don't like my face, my hair, my voice, my temper, my anything. That sounds like super emo. Ugh. Oh well, back to reality.
My Tita Nila died yesterday.. =/ Life is so unfair. She helped my family so much in the past, now she's just gone.
I won't cry, I won't cry, I won't cry, I won't cry, I won't cry, I won't cry, I won't cry, I won't cry, I won't cry, I won't cry, I won't cry, I won't cry, I won't cry, I won't cry, I won't cry,I won't cry, I won't cry, I won't cry, I won't cry, I won't cry, I won't cry, I won't cry.
Too bad I am now.
* The Man Who Can't Be Moved - The Script
Ew I sound like one of those girls who get in hella shit with other girls and yeah. Lol, you know what I mean.
I'm working on like 2-3 hours of sleep now, and I hardly eat. And idk. I'm a binge eater. AHH, I always say I'm going to change. But I never do. How disappointing. =/
I see so many flaws in myself. I just don't like who I am, I don't like my face, my hair, my voice, my temper, my anything. That sounds like super emo. Ugh. Oh well, back to reality.
My Tita Nila died yesterday.. =/ Life is so unfair. She helped my family so much in the past, now she's just gone.
I won't cry, I won't cry, I won't cry, I won't cry, I won't cry, I won't cry, I won't cry, I won't cry, I won't cry, I won't cry, I won't cry, I won't cry, I won't cry, I won't cry, I won't cry,I won't cry, I won't cry, I won't cry, I won't cry, I won't cry, I won't cry, I won't cry.
Too bad I am now.
* The Man Who Can't Be Moved - The Script
No comments:
Post a Comment