Somethings you won't tell people. No matter who they are. You know? Like, I don't exactly keep secrets from my friends, it's just that there's somethings best kept to yourself. Lol. Maybe I think too much when I'm home alone. It happens a lot. I mean, my parents are always going to Reno, and my brother and sister are always at work. I have time to think about stupid stuff.
Things have been so weird with me and my mom lately. She treats me like, my sister. Well, she's treating me like she did when she had issues with my sister. I don't know. I wrote her a letter about everything I was afraid of. But that doesn't stop her from smoking, or drinking, or anything. I hate that my window is in the backyard, and what I hate even more is that she smokes right outside my window. It's like she's doing that to make me sad. I told her that I was scared she was going to die. My doctors have told her to stop, her doctors have told her to stop, my family, everyone. But she just won't. There's no hope is there? I might as well just stop trying, eh? =/
I haven't let myself have a good cry in awhile. Good. (:
All my projects are officially done. (: All there's left to do is all my chem hw before we turn in books and study for finals.
I'm so ready for summer. I can't wait for the heat, sleeping in, and doing whatever. I'm hoping my parents will go to Reno as much as they do now. Teeheeee. And maybe I'll stop painting my nails for awhile, my nails are getting pretty unhealthy.
I wanna blog about this thing that's going through my head, but I can't put it into the right words. Sigh. Oh well, 'til next time.
* Still Not Over You - Mike Posner
+ You know what I've noticed? I always somehow talk about my mom in my blogs. I think I'll stop. Cos I know I'm always repeating myself. xP
Things have been so weird with me and my mom lately. She treats me like, my sister. Well, she's treating me like she did when she had issues with my sister. I don't know. I wrote her a letter about everything I was afraid of. But that doesn't stop her from smoking, or drinking, or anything. I hate that my window is in the backyard, and what I hate even more is that she smokes right outside my window. It's like she's doing that to make me sad. I told her that I was scared she was going to die. My doctors have told her to stop, her doctors have told her to stop, my family, everyone. But she just won't. There's no hope is there? I might as well just stop trying, eh? =/
I haven't let myself have a good cry in awhile. Good. (:
All my projects are officially done. (: All there's left to do is all my chem hw before we turn in books and study for finals.
I'm so ready for summer. I can't wait for the heat, sleeping in, and doing whatever. I'm hoping my parents will go to Reno as much as they do now. Teeheeee. And maybe I'll stop painting my nails for awhile, my nails are getting pretty unhealthy.
I wanna blog about this thing that's going through my head, but I can't put it into the right words. Sigh. Oh well, 'til next time.
* Still Not Over You - Mike Posner
+ You know what I've noticed? I always somehow talk about my mom in my blogs. I think I'll stop. Cos I know I'm always repeating myself. xP
No comments:
Post a Comment