It's kinna weird.
I spent the whole weekend with my sister, whoa. And yeah.
Tell me why I just started crying. I told my dad that I just didn't feel like eating, then I walked to my room and just broke down. Wtf. And yesterday I just said that I haven't cried in awhile. Guess I spoke too soon. I'm just soo tired.. I don't think I can handle the last two weeks of school. My body can't handle working on 2-4 hours of sleep, staying at school trying to work my butt off fixing my grades, then going home being yelled at, do hw, then fall asleep doing hw, then waking up at 12 trying to finish. Omg. My mind is going NUTS. Headaches, random mfing bursts of tears, getting yelled at for no reason, trying to study for finals. I'm dying. I can't sleep, I don't eat, I don't know. Gaaaaaah. Siggh.
* Make Me Honest - Nasri
I spent the whole weekend with my sister, whoa. And yeah.
Tell me why I just started crying. I told my dad that I just didn't feel like eating, then I walked to my room and just broke down. Wtf. And yesterday I just said that I haven't cried in awhile. Guess I spoke too soon. I'm just soo tired.. I don't think I can handle the last two weeks of school. My body can't handle working on 2-4 hours of sleep, staying at school trying to work my butt off fixing my grades, then going home being yelled at, do hw, then fall asleep doing hw, then waking up at 12 trying to finish. Omg. My mind is going NUTS. Headaches, random mfing bursts of tears, getting yelled at for no reason, trying to study for finals. I'm dying. I can't sleep, I don't eat, I don't know. Gaaaaaah. Siggh.
* Make Me Honest - Nasri
No comments:
Post a Comment