School's almost over! Omgaah, I'm almost an upperclassman. Awesooome. (:
As far as finals go, I'm good to go for english and history. Tech in business, no. Chem, no. Math, no. German finals are officially over! (: Thank you looord. I never thought I'd hate the german language this much.
So the girls are planning a water fight at Manor Park on Friday. (: Whippiee! But, I have an orientation for volunteering at the library. Oui. How is this gonnnna work out? Anywho, when I start working at the library, come visit mee. (:
I broke my nail. ): But I don't have time to cut it, so it's just there.
I really don't have much to talk about. Uhhm. I'm gonna try to get my mom to agree to let me start driver's ed. Soooo, yeah. I hope that turns out good. xP I need a job.
Well, yeah. Off to go study! Three days left....... (:
* First Dance - Justin Bieber
As far as finals go, I'm good to go for english and history. Tech in business, no. Chem, no. Math, no. German finals are officially over! (: Thank you looord. I never thought I'd hate the german language this much.
So the girls are planning a water fight at Manor Park on Friday. (: Whippiee! But, I have an orientation for volunteering at the library. Oui. How is this gonnnna work out? Anywho, when I start working at the library, come visit mee. (:
I broke my nail. ): But I don't have time to cut it, so it's just there.
I really don't have much to talk about. Uhhm. I'm gonna try to get my mom to agree to let me start driver's ed. Soooo, yeah. I hope that turns out good. xP I need a job.
Well, yeah. Off to go study! Three days left....... (:
* First Dance - Justin Bieber
No comments:
Post a Comment