Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Cats!

So summer has been going hella slow. It's not that my parents won't let me, it's just that, I don't have any friends! Lol, jk. But yeah, I don't make plans or anything. Booo. I'm going to Six Flags with my sister, her bf, and Yvonne on Saturday. But my sucky friends are such cats. Haha, I have room for like, one more person. And sigh, no one's answering me anymore sooo I'll stop bothering these nice people. Lol.

One of the nicest people in the world told me a couple days ago that they like my writing. Haha, COO! (: Thanks, cos I think you're reading this?

The song I'm listening to is kinna creepy. What's it called... Uhm, Entersandman by Metalica. But I still like it, ahha.

I've been getting back into blogging everyday again. Ew, I have no life. I think I'll start getting up early to go jogging, I don't wanna get gain too much weight.

I thought I had a dream that my dad said "You're still sleeping? You're gonna die." And turns out, he did say that. Wtf. And I was like, "Do you know what time I sleep? Okay then." I looked at the clock like a bajillion times last night, or morning, whatever. And UGH, I'd fall asleep and wake up every hour. I wanna tell my parents what I think I'm sick, like sick sick. But I don't think it's anything to worry about? Eh. It's just I'm never hungry, I never get the 'hunger' feeling, I just start to feel weak and light-headed. I'm not even getting like super skinny or anything, I'm gaining weight. Probably cos I'm HELLA slowing down my metabolism.

It's official, my parents took my debit card. They just deposited money, how do they do that without my account number you say? They opened my mail.. =/ That's illegal! -__- Oh well, one step closer to a car. xP

I'm hella stupid, cos I don't even know why I'm thinking this again. Like, I pushed it out of my mind, and now it's back. I'm not tryna waste my time liking someone that obviously doesn't like me. There's no point. It's not to the point where I'm crying and stuff, but sigh. I could have stopped this, see, I believe I can control my emotions, my feelings. Leslie's just a big fat idiot. I need a hobby, I'll get you out of my head, I need to. Even though I'm not scared of breaking down my walls for you, I'm not ready for the emotions it'll come with.

* Spending All My Time - Aaron Fresh

No comments:

Post a Comment