Someone I don't to as often as I want to
Dear Hyphy Wifey,
MEMBER THAT? Hahha, man I miss you girl. We used to be so close, I still remember the middle school days. Talking on the house phone for hella hours, and doing some like 6 way calling with Khadijah, Krystina, and iono everyone! Lol. We hardly talk about normal stuff, like what's going on in our lives. We're usually talking about school or something else. ): Let's get close again. <3
Love,
Hyphy Wifey
-- Lame nicknames of the past. xP Hahha, ew.
* No Diggity - Blackstreet ft. Dr. Dre
Dear Hyphy Wifey,
MEMBER THAT? Hahha, man I miss you girl. We used to be so close, I still remember the middle school days. Talking on the house phone for hella hours, and doing some like 6 way calling with Khadijah, Krystina, and iono everyone! Lol. We hardly talk about normal stuff, like what's going on in our lives. We're usually talking about school or something else. ): Let's get close again. <3
Love,
Hyphy Wifey
-- Lame nicknames of the past. xP Hahha, ew.
* No Diggity - Blackstreet ft. Dr. Dre
No comments:
Post a Comment