Deceased person I wish I could talk to
Dear Inang,
I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I ignored you went you lived with us. I'm sorry for not caring what you said to me, and not appreciating you. I'm pretty sure you knew how the family felt about you. xP And that makes me feel even worse. I hate myself for only seeing you once in the hospital. I'm sorry for so many things. One huge thing really hurt me though, the first Christmas you were here I got you a card, I wrote in it, I had my dad read it to you in Ilocano, and you threw it on the ground cos it didn't have money in it. I only knew you for less than a year, we didn't get to know each other that well, but I wish you were still here, I miss you. I remember seeing you always looking at pictures of me and my brother and sister when we were younger, like you were wishing you were there to watch us grow up. I don't blame you, but I wish you didn't die on my birthday. Cos for the past 2, almost 3 years now, it's hard to pretend to be happy. All I could think about is how bad I treated you. I see my dad trying to put on a happy face, and it hurts to see him sad. Inang, I love you, with all my heart. Family is family and I'm just so sorry.. Rest in Peace.
Love,
Leslie
-- Sadface.. I'm crying. ):
* Life Gets in the Way - Gary Go
Dear Inang,
I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I ignored you went you lived with us. I'm sorry for not caring what you said to me, and not appreciating you. I'm pretty sure you knew how the family felt about you. xP And that makes me feel even worse. I hate myself for only seeing you once in the hospital. I'm sorry for so many things. One huge thing really hurt me though, the first Christmas you were here I got you a card, I wrote in it, I had my dad read it to you in Ilocano, and you threw it on the ground cos it didn't have money in it. I only knew you for less than a year, we didn't get to know each other that well, but I wish you were still here, I miss you. I remember seeing you always looking at pictures of me and my brother and sister when we were younger, like you were wishing you were there to watch us grow up. I don't blame you, but I wish you didn't die on my birthday. Cos for the past 2, almost 3 years now, it's hard to pretend to be happy. All I could think about is how bad I treated you. I see my dad trying to put on a happy face, and it hurts to see him sad. Inang, I love you, with all my heart. Family is family and I'm just so sorry.. Rest in Peace.
Love,
Leslie
-- Sadface.. I'm crying. ):
* Life Gets in the Way - Gary Go
No comments:
Post a Comment