The person you hate most/caused you a lot of pain
I can't really think of anyone, so yeah.
Day 13 - Someone I wish could forgive me
-__- Again, I can't think of anyone.
__________________________________________________________
Day 14 - Someone I've drifted away from
Girlfriend, we used to be sooo close. But you're really different now, maybe it's the people you've been hanging out with, idk. I still love you, and I know we'll get closer again soon. Talk to you laterr! (:
Love,
Leslie
-- These are getting shorter and shorter. xP
* TiK ToK - Ke$ha
I can't really think of anyone, so yeah.
Day 13 - Someone I wish could forgive me
-__- Again, I can't think of anyone.
__________________________________________________________
Day 14 - Someone I've drifted away from
Girlfriend, we used to be sooo close. But you're really different now, maybe it's the people you've been hanging out with, idk. I still love you, and I know we'll get closer again soon. Talk to you laterr! (:
Love,
Leslie
-- These are getting shorter and shorter. xP
* TiK ToK - Ke$ha
No comments:
Post a Comment