Sunday, June 27, 2010

That's cooo

Yesterday I went to Six Flags with Sister, Vic, Lynnette, and Austyn. Haha, super fun. Too bad we only rode like what, 3 rides? Lol, OH WELL. I got so sad when I I got shot right in the mouth on the tubey ride with that nastifying water. xP Still fun tho. Austyn's such a big fat meanie, he just likes seeing me get annoyed. -__-

I'm not sure if it's weird that me and my sister are really close, but then we aren't. Does that make sense? She tells me everything, and I feel like if I tell her my problems or tell her what I'm thinking she won't really care. Just recently I started telling her more about my super cool life, at first I thought she was thinking, "wtf, I don't care" but she actually asked me about stuff today. (: I love Sister. I hardly call her Ate anymore, I just call her Sister, and she does too with me. Haha, laame.

Awesooome, I guess I'm going swimming with Bianca on Friday. (:

So I made myself a schedule, for eating, and drinking. Since I never get hungry, or thirsty. But I still pee hella much. Wtf. I'll keep this schedule going 'til I'm back to my fat cow ways. (:

I messed up my nails typing this, I'm sad. So I'll end it here.

* Fifteen - Taylor Swift

No comments:

Post a Comment