Monday, June 28, 2010

Day 15

To the person I miss most.
-- I've already written about her. I love you Inang. <3
__________________________________________________________
Day 16 - Someone that's not in your state or country

Dear Dandy,

I miss you cousin! You soo need to come visit soon. I hella thought I was coming over to the Philippines this summer, but sadly I'm not. ): You're like the best cousin ever! Even if you're a really bad influence. Haha, I remember you came to our house once and you had a black eye, like wtf? Anyway, you gave me my first drink, and I hate you for that. Lol, I was just a little girl! 12? C'moon! Anywho, good luck with everything. Stop drinking and smoking! It makes me sad. -__- I love you cousin, see you soon, hopefully. (:

Love,
Leslie

* Spending All My Time - Aaron Fresh
-- I love the piano in this song.

No comments:

Post a Comment