Monday, June 28, 2010

I blog like

Twice everyday now. Leslie's such a loser.

Omg, I fell asleep hella fast yesterday, ayeee! (: Like uhm, 3? What a success. But I woke up at like 7, and watched Boy Meets World. Everyone has to love that show, it's the best!

I had Tap for the first time in a long time, maaaaan. Thai tea makes me pee hella much. Austyn's a scary driver. -__- This crazy boy got me to drive, and I was sooo scared. I coulda died! Haha, anyway, still fun. I'll keep that promise, ahha, but I don't want training wheels! THAT'S SO LAME.

I'm either going to start jogging in the morning with my daddy, or with Lea. Cos I'm getting soo weak. Austyn's abusive. -__- My left leg hella hurt. Not cooo. But yeah. Time for me to stop being hella lazy, it's affecting my health. I don't want headaches anymore.

K my alarm's going off, time to eat. K bye!

* Creep - Radiohead

No comments:

Post a Comment