Dear Dreams,
I don't exactly have realistic ones I can achieve. I dream of flying, but that's obviously not going to happen. Haha.
I dream about becoming a doctor, but how I'm I supposed to reach that goal if I'm scared of blood and needles. I dream about living in a big house and becoming a really good mom, showing my I care about them more that I care about myself. I dream about having a beautiful cotillion when I turn 18. I dream about taking care of my parents, giving them everything they gave me through the years. I want them to be carefree. I really need to get myself together, and make these dreams happen. I need to focus on school and take it seriously for once. I just need to grow up.
Love,
Leslie
-- I feel like everytime I write these letters, I sound pessimistic. I probably do.
* Neighbors Know My Name - Trey Songz
I don't exactly have realistic ones I can achieve. I dream of flying, but that's obviously not going to happen. Haha.
I dream about becoming a doctor, but how I'm I supposed to reach that goal if I'm scared of blood and needles. I dream about living in a big house and becoming a really good mom, showing my I care about them more that I care about myself. I dream about having a beautiful cotillion when I turn 18. I dream about taking care of my parents, giving them everything they gave me through the years. I want them to be carefree. I really need to get myself together, and make these dreams happen. I need to focus on school and take it seriously for once. I just need to grow up.
Love,
Leslie
-- I feel like everytime I write these letters, I sound pessimistic. I probably do.
* Neighbors Know My Name - Trey Songz
No comments:
Post a Comment