Thursday, June 17, 2010

Day 4

Dear Love Sister,

Have you realized how stupid our nicknames are?

You're seriously the best sister ever. I know we get annoyed with each other like 45468352 times during the day, but somehow we've gotten so close. Ever since the whole incident with Fat Cake you stay in your room all the time. And dude, you're making it seem like you're scared. Don't let him scare you. Besides, you don't see it, but he does care about you. He always asks if your home, where you are, if you ate. That doesn't mean it was right for him to do in the first place, but still. He's our fat cake, he'll grow up sometime. Yenno? I love you sister, and I'm always here for you. I don't exactly open up to you, cos I think it's awkward, but you tell me a lot. You tell me the truth, how it really is, no sugar coating. And I like that. Sometimes when you open up to me, I feel bad. Cos I can't exactly give you good advice, I'm only 15. How much experience does a little girl like me have? Hahhha. But at the same time, you depend on me. Papa and me are the only ones you talk to. And I find that really weird. You make it seem like I'm so wise, that I know everything. You ask me hella questions during a movie, and if I don't answer you just say "right sister? right sister? sister, right?" OMG drives me nuts!

But anyway, I'm thankful to have a sister like you. You're the best I love you.

Love,
Leslie

-- I bet this letter sounds super stupid.

* Brown Eyed Blues - Adrian Hood
This song hella reminds me of Austyn.

No comments:

Post a Comment