Wow wtf. I did absolutely nothing. I was laying in bed over 75% of the day. Aaron asked me to go to some bbq with him and his boys. Oh wells, didn't feel like doing anything anyway. And my dad said I was getting fat. I feel bad cos my sister wanted to do something, but when she got home from work I was asleep and I remember her asking are you okay? And I was like I don't feel good, I think my head was hanging off my bed and she told me to keep my head up. Oh Sister, I love you. Today was just like any other day, I woke up late, I took a shower, I stayed in bed, I ate, peed, computer, blah blah blah. My stomach hurts like a mofo. I'm just complaining about everything today. Today sucks donkey balls, period.
Happy sweet 16 Krystina Ragasa <3
* What I've Done - Linkin Park
Happy sweet 16 Krystina Ragasa <3
* What I've Done - Linkin Park
No comments:
Post a Comment