Saturday, July 3, 2010

Day 18

The person I wish I could be

I'm no wanna be. Lame.

Day 19 - Someone that pesters your mind—good or bad

What does that even mean? I skip.
_______________________________________________________
Day 20 - The one who broke my heart the hardest

I haven't exactly had my heart broken yet. I'm an inexperienced little girl. Haha. But whoever does do it to me, I'll probably hate you for awhile. Mk, I have nothing else to say.
_______________________________________________________
Day 21 - Someone you judged by their first impression

Dear person,

When I first met you, you were hella nice. Omg, I thought I was so cool hanging with you and everything. But later you just stop talking to me? It's like arright, FINE! Be that way, you were starting to get on my nerves anyway. But yeah, I still think you're cool to hang out with, but I don't think I can ever trust you if I needed someone to talk to. Talk to you later! K bye.

Love,
Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment