Favorite super hero and why:
I like the Powerpuff Girls, cos idunno.
____________________________________________________
I'm skipping day seven.
Day eight - Short term goals for this month and why
I like the Powerpuff Girls, cos idunno.
____________________________________________________
I'm skipping day seven.
Day eight - Short term goals for this month and why
- Watch Eclipse, Despicable Me, and Salt
Cos I hardly watch movies. Haha - Less time in the sun
I'm tooooooooo dark ): - Hoop with my Daddy in the morning
I'm getting fat. -__- - Get my ID back
I need it to get into that gym - Get my yearbook back
I haven't read any of my signatures yet - Return my super overdue library book
Getting more expensive everyday xP - Get more sleep
My eyes are getting really suckish - Return Von's books
I've had them for way too long - Pick out a day for the girls to kick it
Cos I haven't even seen Renae or Jess this summer! - Beat FFX asap
Just cos haha
I have more goals, but lemme take this day by day. Haha. Siggh, I'm hella too tired right now. ):
* Suga Suga - Frankie J.
* Suga Suga - Frankie J.
No comments:
Post a Comment