Feel like myself right now. I feel sad but I seriously have no reason to. Tell me why I just feel like I need to cry. What the fuck is wrong with my mind.
I'm kinna wasting my summer. Most days I'm home doing nothing. I have a confession, sometimes, I feel lucky to have strict parents. So I have a reason to not go somewhere I was invited to. Don't get me wrong, most times I really want to go, but they won't let me. I wish I was at the movies right about now.
I'm going to Reno this weekend with my parents and sister. Coo. We can go shoppping, or to the movies, or the spa, or the gym, or go swimming - indooors. Teehee. Never thought I'd be excited to go to Reno, ever.
I need a new summer activity. Or some shit. It used to be reading, but I totally lost my mojo for reading. In all honesty, reading made me "long" for a summer romance. Just to know how it felt to fall for someone. Stupid Nicholas Sparks. Too bad in all his damn books someone dies, or is sick, or they end up not together. Except in The Last Song. (: But someone does die.. Wait but that's not the point. Haha.
Lea got me to get out my box of old letters and put it into a binder. Haha, made me realize how much I miss "Jelly". Stupid middle school nicknames. Laaame.
Welp, I'm about to ask to go to the movies tomorrow, wish me luck. Especially since I'm not going to lie to them, like I usually do. xP
* Russian Roulette - Rihanna
I'm kinna wasting my summer. Most days I'm home doing nothing. I have a confession, sometimes, I feel lucky to have strict parents. So I have a reason to not go somewhere I was invited to. Don't get me wrong, most times I really want to go, but they won't let me. I wish I was at the movies right about now.
I'm going to Reno this weekend with my parents and sister. Coo. We can go shoppping, or to the movies, or the spa, or the gym, or go swimming - indooors. Teehee. Never thought I'd be excited to go to Reno, ever.
I need a new summer activity. Or some shit. It used to be reading, but I totally lost my mojo for reading. In all honesty, reading made me "long" for a summer romance. Just to know how it felt to fall for someone. Stupid Nicholas Sparks. Too bad in all his damn books someone dies, or is sick, or they end up not together. Except in The Last Song. (: But someone does die.. Wait but that's not the point. Haha.
Lea got me to get out my box of old letters and put it into a binder. Haha, made me realize how much I miss "Jelly". Stupid middle school nicknames. Laaame.
Welp, I'm about to ask to go to the movies tomorrow, wish me luck. Especially since I'm not going to lie to them, like I usually do. xP
* Russian Roulette - Rihanna
No comments:
Post a Comment