Something you're proud of in the past few days
Uhm, I've been doing pretty good at the library? Haha, iono.
______________________________________________________
Day ten - Songs that I listen to when I'm happy, sad, bored, hyped, mad
Happy: Idunno! Haha, songs that sound super happy and upbeaat.
Sad: Either loud ass rock and metal sonngs or sad emo music. xP Lol
Bored: Anything
Hyped: Same thing I would if I was happy, I guess.
Mad: Anything super loud filled with bass or screaming. LAME.
* Your Love - Nikki Minaj
Uhm, I've been doing pretty good at the library? Haha, iono.
______________________________________________________
Day ten - Songs that I listen to when I'm happy, sad, bored, hyped, mad
Happy: Idunno! Haha, songs that sound super happy and upbeaat.
Sad: Either loud ass rock and metal sonngs or sad emo music. xP Lol
Bored: Anything
Hyped: Same thing I would if I was happy, I guess.
Mad: Anything super loud filled with bass or screaming. LAME.
* Your Love - Nikki Minaj
No comments:
Post a Comment