So I'm at Reno right now, I hella wanted to blog before I left but I ran out of time.
I really I haven't talked about my life in a while, so here goes nothing.
Let's start out with me and my parents. We're pretty good right now, like we don't argue or anything. They still haven't let me start drivers Ed, even though they said they were getting me a car. Wtf. But yeah. They have been watching me a little closer tho. Like if someone calls me, my dad totally turns the tv down and hella tries to listen. On the way to Reno, lea called me and he was listening so carefully. Lea asked me about Austyn, and I couldn't say oh I'm in the car right now I'll tell you later. Idunno. Ever since I asked to go to the movies, alone, with a boy, they just can't leave me alone, can they? Oh wells.
I wonder everyday if my brother and sister will ever talk to each other again. It worries me, like is this going to go on forever?
I've had problems crying lately if that even makes sense. Things that I should be crying about, they don't hurt me.
These "letters" or whatever I was writing before, they're totally lame. So I quit.
I'll give an update about, my "crush". Lol. It's not a teeny tiny crush anymore. If you really know me, you should know where this is from; 146. (: Im pretty sure we both didn't expect it, but things happen. Lol. I like you, a lot. I wanna spend as much time as I can with you. And I know I'm making things complicated with my parents and everything. And all I could ever think to say to you is I'm sorry. Oh god this is sounding really lame as I type. Boooo! But anywho. I don't know what else to say. K, 146, talk to you later, I hope. Party animal.
Once I get home from Reno, I'm officially going on a diet. Me and my sister being the same weight is not acceptable. My laziness is catching up to me. -_-
* Brown Eyed Blues - Andrian Hood
No comments:
Post a Comment