What to do. When I try to be myself around you, you think I'm insulting you. When I wanna get close to you guys, you call me 'bad'. When I ask for little favors, you think I'm asking for too much. You guys never trust me. I never thought you guys would drive up to my friend's house just to check if I'm really there. I never thought you'd take their word instead of mine. I haven't done anything for you to not care about me like this. I don't deserve this treatment. You guys don't know how much I cry about this every night. I'm scared to be home alone with you. I'm scared of how mad you can get in a split second. I'm sorry for everything. Even though I know I shouldn't be treated like this, I'll just take it. I love you guys, I'm just.. Sorry.
No comments:
Post a Comment